Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Review
Table Of Contents
- 1 Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Review
- 1.1 Multi Pathway Testosterone Support For Maximum Male Performance
- 1.2 Whats In The Formula of Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
- 1.3 D-Aspartic acid Calcium Chelate
- 1.4 Ashwagandha
- 1.5 Mucuna Pruriens
- 1.6 Luteolin
- 1.7 How To Take Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
- 1.8 Users Feedback
- 1.9 Does Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Cause Any Side Effects?
- 1.10 Where Can You Buy Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
- 1.11 Does Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Have A Cash Back Guarantee?
- 1.12 Our Thoughts
- 1.13 Recommended To All Our Visitors
Multi Pathway Testosterone Support For Maximum Male Performance
UK based Performance Labs are world leaders in the development of sports and general health supplements, their innovative Testosterone Booster called Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster is one of their best selling products.
Designed to optimise every stage of testosterone production, helping to optimise crucial hormone levels that are essential for masculine performance, SPORT also helps to maintain healthy testosterone levels by reducing the effects of compounds that damage or reduce testosterone.
Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster helps its users to keep more free testosterone flowing in the blood boosting power, vitality and overall male health.
Whats In The Formula of Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
The Manufacturers fully disclose the details of the ingredient in the mix, each and every serving includes:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate 1000mg
- Ashwagandha Extract 300mg
- Mucuna Pruriens 150mg
- Luteolin 30mg
More Information on the ingredients:
D-Aspartic acid Calcium Chelate
D-Aspartic acid Calcium Chelate is an advanced form of D-aspartic Acid, one of the key t-boosting ingredients known to man. Proven for its ability to help regulate the synthesis and release of the key sex hormones of which Testosterone is the main one.
It works by
- Stimulating the production and release of luteinising hormone and human growth hormone
- Encouraging the hypothalamus to release GnRH (gonadatropin releasing hormone) which in turn is a precursor for the release of both follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinising hormone(LH).
- The Follicle Stimulating and Luteinizing Hormones both stimulate the testes to the produce more testosterone
One study showed that taking D-aspartic acid for 12 days resulted in an increase of testosterone production by 42%
Ashwagandha is a traditional ingredient used in ancient and Ayurvedic medicine, known for its ability to enhance both physical and mental performance.
Its active components are thought to help boost testosterone by:
- Optimising the Hypothalamic-pituitary-Adrenal glands, and reducing the amount of testosterone harming stress hormone cortisol being released.
- Stimulating production of Luteinizing and Folicle Stimulanting hormone, which in turn encourage increased production if testosterone
- Producing effective anti-oxidants that reduce the free radicals (natural environmental toxins) that can suppress and harm healthy hormone production
The Ashwagandha ( KSM66® ) in Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster is the strongest full spectrum extract available, it is also the ONLY extract that is certified as organic.
Mucuna Pruriens Is another Ayurvedic compound that is well known for its ability to help support male health, Shown to help men with low libido and poor sperm count.
It works by
- Stimulating the brain to realise GnRH
- Encourages the production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in the pituitary gland
- The increase levels of LH in turn triggers the production of Testosterone in the testes
Mucuna Pruriens can also help to reduce the effects of Prolactin, a protein that can be harmful to testosterone
Luteolin is a compound taken from Orange Extract, it helps to encourage more testosterone to remain in the blood stream by stopping the effects of the aromatase enzyme that turns testosterone into Estrogen.
This is particularly good news for men aged over 30 who could be experiencing the effects of age related testosterone decline. (Often made worse by increased estrogen in the blood stream)
How To Take Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
The daily serving is 2 capsules taken together – we suggest take with breakfast and a glass of water. You can double the dose (to 4 per day) for increased effect if required but we suggest starting with 2 and then monitoring progress.
As a relatively new product there are not that many reviews out there yet, but we did manage to speak to some of the guys involved in the testing and development of the product and they were simply blown away by the results.
Virtually all of them reported noticeable improvements in everything male, strength, muscle tone, energy, performance and sex drive were all greatly increased.
Does Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Cause Any Side Effects?
There have been no reports of any adverse side effects.
Where Can You Buy Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster
Buyers worldwide can buy Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster direct from the manufacturers official website (performancelabs.com)
A bottle contains a months supply will cost you $50.00. (£40.00)
You can save money by ordering 2 bottles for $95 (£76) or 3 bottles for $135 (£108)
Does Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster Have A Cash Back Guarantee?
The makers offer a 30 day cash back guarantee on all products. If you buy and try their products and fail to see any benefits after taking as directed for 30 days, you can return any used and unused bottles for a refund.
Performance Labs have done it again, in Performance Lab ® SPORT T-Booster, they have developed an all natural, highly effective testosterone booster that will help any man regardless of his age or goals to enjoy increased testosterone production and all the health and lifestyle benefits that this brings.
It can be taken along with any of the other supplements in the Performance Labs Range of products.