Peak Test Xtreme Testosterone Booster Review
Peak Testosterone = Peak Body Shape?
You don’t need us to tell you about the myriad benefits testosterone has on the body, especially when it comes to getting healthy, lean and ripped. And that’s not to mention the effects it can have in the bedroom…
So today we’re putting another testosterone bosting supplement to the test (so to speak). Say hello to Peak Test Xtreme.
This supplement looks to pack a powerful punch, promising to:
- Enhance libido, strength, vitality and energy levels.
- Take your workouts to the next level
- Put the passion back into your bedroom
- Increase testosterone levels with a luteinizing hormone
- Hit higher stamina levels in the bedroom and the gym
But we all know that manufacturer’s promises don’t necessarily match up with the reality – so it’s time to get to the facts. Here we go…
Peak Test Xtreme’s Formula
We’ve managed to unearth the following ingredients in this T booster’s formula – although we’re not confident that it’s exhaustive. Nonetheless, here’s what we know:
- 125mg patented Primavie® Shilajit (standardised to have >50% fluvic acid) – proven in clinical research to boost serum testosterone levels. Also helps support optimal ATP production, protein synthesis, muscle growth and strength – as well as supporting the immune system.
- 100mg 100:1 eurycoma longifolia extract – for boosting natural testosterone levels.
- 250mg of 5:1 ashwagandha root extract – boosts testosterone naturally, heightens energy levels, improve physical performance and fights stress.
- 125mg safed musli extract – a powerful natural adaptogen that both boosts testosterone and supports overall health.
- 100mg boron citrate – play a role in supporting free testosterone levels.
Directions For Use
Things couldn’t be easier on this front – take two or three capsules each day, with water.
Positive feedback tends to focus on increases in libido, focus and energy. Aside from that, many of the positive reviews have little further detail – and certainly no tangible proof of any improvements in muscle mass.
Quite a fair proportion of reviewers, however, say that they experienced no results whatsoever as a result of using Peak Test. While some unhappy users cite slight improvements in sex drive and less muscle soreness, the fact that the product didn’t perform in the way they were looking for in terms of energy, strength and muscle gain, means they remain very disappointed.
These people say the product is a complete waste of money and also levy the accusation that many of the positive reviews are fake.**
** Amazon does have a reputation for using professional reviewers who are given products for free in return for their review.. now we cannot say for a fact that this is the case with this product but its worth bearing in mind….
Reported Side Effects
Speedy heart rate, nausea and stomach pains have all been mentioned by a handful of users.
Where To Buy Boost Elite
It’s off you go to either the manufacturer or Amazon, as the principal supplier, for this one. A one-month supply will cost you from $29.99 for 60 capsules.
All Jacked Factory products come with a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not happy with the results you experience – as long as you return within three months.
There is actually not a lot of proven muscle boosting ingredients in the mix…. looking at the formula, as a couple of examples… Shilajit hs been subjected to just one human study… now it did produce some increases in testosterone, but these effects were limited to guys with hypogonadism ( acutely low Testosterone) otherwise, fit, health men did not see any effects whatsoever…
Eurycoma is a popular male supplement but its effects are more entered around libido… there is not enough evidence to confirm its claimed muscle boosting effects.
Boron is an effective t-booster, and is one that we do suggest taking…
We have to say that as a libido booster, if you have low T and are struggling in that area, then you could see some benefits by trying this product… as a muscle booster, its actually lacking many recognised and proven T-boosting ingredients….an as such, we really cannot recommend it as viable muscle boosting supplement..
instead… we suggest that you look elsewhere and suggest our top rated t-boosters list as a good starting point…. Click Here To See Our Top Testosterone Boosters